Saturday, June 28

Well, Frank and I have decided to adopt, but we haven't actually applied with an agency yet. I've done the research, I've decided on an agency, and I have a game plan. I just haven't implemented it yet.

I, unlike my favorite sister-in-law, Kaylie, don't check anyone's blogs twice daily....mainly because my boss and all my employees can walk behind my desk at any time during the day and see exactly what I'm doing. I don't want anyone to figure out that I don't really serve a purpose here. So I'm not (yet) an avid blogger.

BUT, I have to assume, based on the incessant hounding of my family members, and their family members, and Frank's employees : ) to turn in our adoption application and get a baby (by the end of the summer!), that there are plenty of people around me who want to know what I'm doing, at all times, when birth moms are looking at our profile, when a birth mom picks us, if we accept the birth mom, when the baby is due, the gender of the baby, when the baby is born, AND THEN all the things people normally want to know about the new baby.....how he/she is doing/growing/eating/sleeping, when he/she smiles/rolls over/sits up/walks....you know.

So I figured I could use a blog to post all of this information, along with pictures once we find our baby. Then, things should get interesting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We can be blog friends! I hope to hear about a baby on the way soon!! Exciting!