Wednesday, July 1

Camping & Corn on the Cob

We went camping in Manti for the weekend- tents, dutch-oven cooking, NO RUNNING WATER. It was rough on me, but I'm grateful that Aaron IS already walking since it meant a little less time down in the dirt. We were able to shower at Grandpa's house Friday night before going to the Manti pageant, but Saturday evening Aaron decided to sit down in the dirt and wallow in it. I'm trying really hard to let him be a boy and not freak out over dirt and germs, but my little black baby turned grayish-white from the dirt and I HAD to clean him up. So, our tiny cooler turned into a makeshift tub. We DID heat a little water on the campfire so he didn't freeze his little dingdong off.



I packed baby food for the trip, but mostly he ate everything we ate. He really likes to be able to take a bite off of normal food- hamburger, watermelon, sandwich, roll, CORN ON THE COB!. I couldn't believe he actually got some food in his mouth, but he sure did. He was SO funny.






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! where does the time go???!!!

Shauna said...

That is so funny! I just gave Jackson corn on the Cob the other day and he went nuts! Haha it was so funny!!