Fabric store on a REALLY busy day, LONG wait at the cutting counter and a 14-month-old's zero tolerance policy on waiting. Solution? Wreak havoc on the bolt of fabric in the cart behind you!
Kelsie's preschool field trip - pumpkin patch. Coldest day of the year so far!
And, finally....HALLOWEEN! Aaron doesn't get asking for candy and leaving in a bag, he wanted to eat everything right away. And he recognized the candy bag sitting on the kitchen table and conned Grandpa and Dad into giving him candy for a couple of days before I realized it!
LOVE that you dressed him up as a monkey!! But you know that I'm OBSESSED with monkeys, LOL!!! I've been able to start sewing again (sooooo much paperwork to get situated what with all the new legislation i was telling you about) anyways, I notice how much of my flannel is monkey-print! LOL!!
2 comments:
LOVE that you dressed him up as a monkey!! But you know that I'm OBSESSED with monkeys, LOL!!! I've been able to start sewing again (sooooo much paperwork to get situated what with all the new legislation i was telling you about) anyways, I notice how much of my flannel is monkey-print! LOL!!
I love Aaron's costume! He's such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment