he's pretty dang cute!
He is seriously Tasty!! I just really really want to eat him up. I love the update and I'm totally jealous about the sleeping. Coop thinks it's fun to get up every two hours!! What??? Love the Bumbo, I just got one for Coop too!! Hugs!!
I heard those were the best!! he gets cuter every day!
you may have trouble viewing my blog so I just wanted to make sure you have the new one. aspervilfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he's pretty dang cute!
He is seriously Tasty!! I just really really want to eat him up. I love the update and I'm totally jealous about the sleeping. Coop thinks it's fun to get up every two hours!! What??? Love the Bumbo, I just got one for Coop too!! Hugs!!
I heard those were the best!! he gets cuter every day!
you may have trouble viewing my blog so I just wanted to make sure you have the new one. aspervilfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment