


OK, sometimes Aaron is like a little Tazmanian devil, a whirlwind of destruction running through the house/store/driveway, grab-grab-grabbing everything he can get his hot little hands on, running away (laughing) when he sees me coming for him, throwing whatever he did get his hands on before I can take it away gently (because throwing it is more satisfying than having it taken away??), and standing up in the shopping cart and throwing a leg over the edge to jump in 2.1 seconds (yikes. Those straps don't even hold him in). And sometimes I'm frazzled and wondering if I'll even survive the fabled Terrible Twos (is mine the only kid with the Terrible Ones?). But he's also starting to hold hands (only when HE WANTS to, not when I really need him to, like in a parking lot or store) and hug me back, and pat my back when I'm patting his. I LOVE HIM! He's so much fun.
1 comment:
I was having the exact same terrible ones thought this week. Not only does AK love to throw and run away, but this week he's taken up tantrums. Somehow we will survive. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment