Friday, December 25

Christmas Morning
































I bought this blow-up toy before Aaron's birthday, but then I found the bouncy house I wanted so this thing stayed in the box until now. It's a blow-up space ship/splash pool with a sprinkler. So I blew it up last night and put ball-pit balls in it. WAY BIGGER than I thought it would be, but what do you do? I think he likes it. He started pulling things out of his stocking and Dad had put a package of goldfish crackers right on top. That was the end of his interest in the stocking, he only wanted to eat the goldfish! I had to put a few in his mouth every few seconds to keep him going. Like pac-man and those energy pellets, I guess. We've had to pace ourselves this morning. He opened several small presents while sitting in his spaceship, but he needed to get out and run for awhile. Opened a few more from the comfort of Grandpa's lap, ate breakfast, ran races around the house...ready for a nap. Will post more pictures later!

No comments: