
Not. I didn't even TAKE anymore Christmas pictures. Sorry. Christmas is over, and to be honest, thank goodness! I really need to learn to start earlier in the year. At least, I keep telling myself that starting earlier will make it less of a pain? Am I wrong?
Anyway, here's a cute picture I did manage to get. Aaron does love his dogs. Sometimes. He wants to play with them, they don't always want to play with him. He tries to ride Newt like a horse. Newt does not like it.
Kaylie and I took Aaron and the girls swimming after Christmas. He played and played and played in the pool, and it was way past his naptime and I could tell he was getting tired, but he was doing so good. But I finally got him out and dried off and changed my clothes really fast....and as I was trying to get him lotioned up and dressed he just passed out on my lap. I finished dressing him dead asleep and laid him down on a towel on a bench while the girls swam. Cutie.

1 comment:
hi! i got your text and finally have a sec while taki is napping to check it out! cute, i love it! i finally got a new background too, also from the aqua poppy. funny thing too - it's some fabric i've been drooling over for awhile but it's a retired print so people were charging like $60 (yes, you read that right, sixty) for it, but i finally found for <$8!! so of course I bought it even though i have no time to even sew it up right now! haha!
Post a Comment