
Chuck E Cheese...not my favorite place in the world, but Aaron seemed to like it. He LOVES running around with the big kids, especially Skye, who, bless her tender little heart, has infinite patience with him.

This is playing SkeeBall. Extreme SkeeBall. It very exciting and warrants an incredibly shrill shriek of excitement and a zombie pose.

This is a driving arcade game. I can only imagine how unsanitary. Aaron looked at a cute little girl next to him and her mother....and spit at them. I told him not to spit, so he smiled wickedly at me and stuck out his tongue. Then he licked the steering wheel. I gagged a little.
And then he tried several more times as I covered his mouth with my hand and held his head away from the game.

This is playing SkeeBall. Extreme SkeeBall. It very exciting and warrants an incredibly shrill shriek of excitement and a zombie pose.

This is a driving arcade game. I can only imagine how unsanitary. Aaron looked at a cute little girl next to him and her mother....and spit at them. I told him not to spit, so he smiled wickedly at me and stuck out his tongue. Then he licked the steering wheel. I gagged a little.
And then he tried several more times as I covered his mouth with my hand and held his head away from the game.






No comments:
Post a Comment