Thursday, July 1

Pictures, Pictures, Once Again


I confess, I did NOT take these pictures. SOMEONE broke my cheap little camera and life is just not the same without it, as cheap as it was. I am ashamed to admit that I went more than a month without taking a SINGLE PICTURE of my cheeky little monkey. BUT! I found an amazing photographer, through the classified ads I think, with an amazing deal for the summer. She spent one hot hour with the kids....trying to smile without showing teeth out of embarrassment, trying to be "cool" while smiling, trying not to smile at all, and not even LOOKING at the nice lady with the camera, even though SOMEONE usually cheeses it up for me and mine...she evidently is a miracle worker, because she got A TON of great shots. www.melhowlettphotography.com Awesome job! Thank you SO much...enjoy!

**Note: You may want to sit down. You may swoon!



















































I guess I did mention kids - as in more than one...here they are, too.

When we first got to the park (MTC Learning Park in Ogden, UT) AJ was EMBARRASSED that we were going to be getting our pictures taken IN PUBLIC. Apparently it is NOT COOL at 11 to be seen in public for family pictures

What is she, sixteen here??? Way too pretty, it's got to be a crime.
That is more like it!

Beauty Queen smile - good job, Kels!




P.S. I have to give props to Blogger for programming this thing to save automatically. SOMEONE pushed the power button on the front of my PC in the middle of uploading pictures and writing. UPloading takes long enough as it is, I'm SO glad I didn't start all over!!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I bet that white shirt wasn't white by the end of the day! Beautiful pictures. His eyes just sparkle. I also like the pictures of the sisters together. How fun!

Sarah Osborne said...

Aaron is sooo stinking cute! These pictures make me want to squish him. And holy cow, Troy's kids are getting so big and beautiful! Sky REALLY does look 16 in that picture! Isn't she supposed to be going through an awkward stage or something? Not fair.

Julie said...

Way too cute. Ashley he is absolutely adorable, and so are the other kids!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Kaylee's kids look HUGE! Great pics.