Sunday, September 12

Meet Gabi








Aaron met baby Gabi tonight. He calls her "Gobby" and when we left the hospital to come home for the night, he kept calling it "Gobby's House." He's not quite sure what's going on around here, although we have talked a lot about babies the past few months, he's been practicing caring for his baby doll, Bella, for the past few days. He's been missing his mom and dad the past couple of days, even though he's in HEAVEN at Skye's house (forget that anyone else lives at Troy & Kaylie's house, Skye is certainly his favorite, he calls it "Skye's House").


We met baby Gabi last night - around 8pm to be exact - but that's another (long) story for another day. I promise to share it very soon. I didn't disappear, but it's been hard to post without sharing details that weren't ready to be shared! If you don't already know how our summer's gone, you'll understand soon enough. Bear with me for a few days. : )

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Its so good to see little Gabi, she is beautiful and I think Aaron is going to love her!

Andrea said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I like her chubby cheeks. Good luck with everything. We will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear it all!

Julie said...

Yeah, congrats so cute. I can't wait to hear the story!

Sarah Osborne said...

Ashley!! I had no idea you were adopting another little baby! She is so perfect! What an adorable big brother Aaron is (I LOVE that you got him a baby doll to practice with). I hope I get to meet Gabi some day!