








I forgot all about these pictures! We went to Target before Easter to get some pictures of the kids together. Let me just say how DISAPPOINTED I am in Target...I have always loved their portrait studio - fast, efficient, great turnout on the pictures, and CHEAP. You can always get a coupon for $3.99 picture sheets, you get to pick multiple poses and get whatever you want - just $3.99 a page, no sitting fee....and they USED to offer online access to your album for like $8, so you could download the pics to your computer for wallpaper or add to a blog or something. WELL, NOT ANY LONGER! When I was there, I told the photographer that I also wanted the online access and she said, "Oh, that's free for everyone now. I'll give you the info to sign in..." What she failed to mention is that you CAN'T DOWNLOAD THEM ANYMORE!!! You can put a stupid link on Facebook so people can sign in to Target's Portraiot Studio and see your pics. NOT WHAT I WANTED!!! I'll PAY THE $8!!! It's not like I'm going to be able to order cheaper prints at Costco - they're super suspicious of any great-looking pics, don't want to violate copyright laws. ALL I WANT TO DO IS DOWNLOAD THEM TO MY COMPUTER AND USE THEM AT HOME!!! Ugh! SO needless to say I spent FOREVER putting my paid-for prints on my ancient scanner and scanning them one at a time, however poor the quality is, JUST to get them on my stinking computer. Target, we're on bad terms right now.
But the kids look GREAT, huh? : )
3 comments:
They are soooo cute! I always like Target too. I think once they turned out kinda bad.
Bummer about Target, but the kids do look great! Too cute!
ADORABLE. Seriously, you've got some majorly cute kids on your hands. Jerry and Mandy have that same background (the black and white one) with Zack & Lincoln. Target must be popular despite their lame online policies ;)
Post a Comment