Wednesday, August 24

Rest of July

Gabi tried sponge curlers for the first (and last, for now) time. Ashli was kind enough to stage an entire photo shoot to show me the outcome. There was probably 50 pictures and the kids looked like they were having a blast in the crib together.


















I LOVE this cheesy face, I just can't get enough of it.











I swear we don't actually leave the house looking like this, but something caused us to change Aaron's pants after church and Frank was in love with the overall look, so she spent the rest of the evening looking like this and dancing around the house.













Cinderella at it again : )














Camping in Huntsville for a weekend - Aaron LOVED running around in the creek and the mud for 2 days. His poor skin did NOT LOVE it. His arms were actually chapped afterward from the water and mud drying out his skin and it took DAYS to get it healthy again.










1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

What dolls! The little sibling feet picture is too cute! I have to say, I agree with Frank on the outfit...I'm kinda diggin in. That picture below of Aaron during the pledge of allegiance is just priceless. I liked it so much I enlarged it and made Kyle come admire it with me :)