Friday, August 8

We had our homestudy on Monday, and it went well enough. It was basically a 3 HOUR long interview, but the social worker was really nice and relaxed and pretty cool about it. We're still waiting for our background checks (and for my parents to send the reference letter they promised!), but I'm now patiently waiting. Panic attacks are a daily occurrence, but I've learned to at least live with them. : )

3 comments:

Syd said...

Hi Ashley,
Selina's told me all about you too!! She just loves you. I'm so excited for you guys. It is TOTALLY normal to be thrilled and totally freaking out at the same time. I think that just goes with becoming a parent, either through birth or adoption. It's been a long ride for us, but as you can see, a great one!! :) You can get my # from Selina if you ever want to chat. :) I'd love to talk!!

Hugs and Good luck
Syd

Anonymous said...

I need an update!

Sophia said...

I am so excited for you ashley!! And i am so excited that we can be bloggers together. We just got back in utah and our place isn't ready for us to move into.. We are at brent's parents and you can send Liv mail here aswell cause she's moving around too.
781 S East Mountain Circle. Alpine Ut, 84004
LOVE YOU