Friday, April 24

Aaron LOVES the swings, not so much the slide

Now this looks like fun. I got a call at work from Kaylie one day saying they went to the park and put Aaron on a swing and that he LOVED it. Obviously, right? It's hard to miss these 1sts, but I keep my camera in the diaper bag for this reason.









So I was downloading my pictures from the past month and I found the swing/playground ones. I have to play the scenario out in my head since I wasn't there. He doesn't look QUITE as excited here about going down the slide.










Wait, he really looks like he's having second thoughts. Or first thoughts, he probably didn't know he was being forced into this to begin with...





Yeah, that was not as good as the swing.








So Kaylie suggested a swing for Easter. He really does like it. It stinks that we're limited on the time we spend at home with no agenda. And now it's raining for like a week straight. I can't wait for summer to really hit!





2 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Aaron has the cutest smile!! I'm grinning just looking at it :)

debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.