Friday, April 24

Teeth

Aaron has 5 TEETH! You can barely make out 2 on the bottom here:





He actually has 3 on the top as well, but you'll never see them. I think he's self-conscious about them. They're quite large. He cut 1 on top toward the end of February, then the week after we returned from San Diego he cut the bottom 2. At the same time. It was the 2nd worst week ever (2nd only to the MRSA staph infection). And about a week later, the other top one made it's debut. And sometime after that, #5 - I didn't even know about it until it was OUT! He's experimenting with biting things - his spoon, my finger. I KNOW he knows darn well what it feels like to BE bitten, because he'll bite my finger, wait a second for my reaction, then laugh. And then how can I NOT laugh at him. He's a regular little comedian.



So we're "brushing" his teeth these days. He LOVES his tooth brush (who wouldn't??), but he prefers to do it on his own.















1 comment:

Sophia said...

Ashley! He is such a sweetie. I love the Easter pictures too!!