
This is Cora Pengelly. She's RAD. I haven't seen her in a little over a year (and that was the first time I'd met her). She is SO NOT shy. Auntie Selina came to Utah for a visit (quite awhile ago, actually), so I took Aaron and the girls down to visit their girly cousins. Kelsie and Skye said NOT A WORD when we got there, so Cora kept asking me "Does she talk?" Kelsie was just being weird and shy, but Skye thought it was funny, so she just smiled and laughed and turned away when I said, "SKYE, SAY something so she knows you know how to TALK!" They warmed up after awhile and- what do you know? the girly cousins are bestest friends. Aaron had so much fun watching Skye and Eva PLAY. He couldn't keep his eyes off of them.






AJ was very excited to have another boy around since he's not getting a little brother anytime soon. I don't think he realized that this little BOY baby wouldn't really DO anything for quite awhile. I'm afraid that by the time Aaron is big enough to play, AJ will have outgrown playing with babies. But, such is life.

Kelsie love/hates Aaron. He's only getting bigger and meaner. He's like a bulldozer when he sees something he wants. He GRABS at whatever is in front of his and PULLS himself around. Sometimes it's Kelsie in front of him and he ends up grabbing at her hair/eyes/lip/pants. By next year he'll be bigger than she is and she probably won't want anything to do with him. She'll find a newer, smaller, nicer baby to love. Hopefully, anyway.





1 comment:
haha! Taki's hands are the same size as Kelsie's! Love it! Love you guys! Maybe you guys will get a girl at the same time we do! We are thinking about trying again next fall/winter.
Post a Comment