We're in for some trouble! We have a racecar bed in the driveway, but I hadn't PLANNED on using it anytime soon. I just finally got Aaron sleeping in his own bed since our trip to California got him in the habit of sleeping wrapped around me! I was sitting at the computer chatting with Kaylie, and I turned around to see him balanced on the edge of the crib. I watched him in case he fell, but I was wondering if he really was going to make it out. He did. SO I put him back in to see if he could do it again. That's the video you see here. AND I put him back in one more time....again. He is SO stinking pleased with himself right now! And at the end of this video, when I "shoot!" Aaron actually said "suit!" right after that. He's such a little copy-cat now!
2 comments:
How cute!! I just love Aaron...Grandma needs to have another party so I can play with all the little boys!
Our little boys are on the same track. The other week I put AK in his crib for a time out. Less then a minute later, he comes running into the family room saying "all done." Quite the little climbers.
Post a Comment