Saturday, August 30

He's here!




Introducing Aaron Wyland Boehm...


Thursday night, Friday and Friday night were VERY VERY long, but unbelievably rewarding at the same time. I'll tell you more about it later. (When my headache wears off!)


3 comments:

Syd said...

Oh my Gosh Ashley, I am dying. He is the most adorable thing. SOOO FUN. He and Coop can play when we move to Utah next June. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are soooo thrilled for you guys!!! I have to go call selina (I know how often she doesn't check blogs...) Woo Whoo!!!!

Unknown said...

aahhhhhhhhhhh! he is sooooooo cute!!!!! i could just bite him!!!! that was so fast its amazing... i am just screaming right now!!!!!! i just showed the girls thier new baby cousin congrats mommy!!!!!
~selina & family

Nicole said...

CONGRATS ASHLEY & FRANK! I am so happy for you and can't wait to snuggle him! I must see him.. what a beautiful baby boy. You are going to be the most amazing Mommy I am sure of it!